Become a Lean Change Agent
Change is difficult. Lean Change Management takes the principles of Lean Start-up, throws in a sprinkle of Brain Science, and provides you with a toolkit to enact successful, lasting change.
After attending a Lean Change Management workshop you will be able to:
- Describe how to blend practices from Agile and Change Management
- Create a change framework that is tailored to your context
- Design strategic and tactical change canvases
- Use tools that are already in your change management toolkit - in a different way
- Develop personal strategies for working with uncertainty