Brain Friendly Training
After attending a Training from the BACK of the Room! class you will be able to:
- Apply six learning principles based on current brain research every time you train, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of group, or level of learners.
- Demonstrate a variety of brain science elements important to human learning, using your own training topics.
- Increase learners' attention, retention and engagement with learning activities that engage the whole brain.
- Use the "4Cs Map" as a training design and delivery model for any brain-based instruction.
- Choose from dozens of brain-based learning activities for all topics and all instructional formats: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small or large group training.
- Access a collection of new brain science resources to enhance your training skills, whether you teach in real or virtual classrooms.
- Create training classes and programs that combine your own topic and materials with the brain-based concepts and strategies from the program.
- Explain to colleagues your understanding of the physiology of the human brain as it applies to learning, training and memory.
- Become a member of an ongoing "mastermind" group of trainers who have as their community commonality brain science, the 4Cs map and a passion for learning excellence.
Here's what people say about this training course.
"This course will help you to stop lecturing, put the PowerPoint down, Step away from the lectern and do something more interesting. Brilliant."Helen Knight, Outreach Worker/Trainer - Stratford Upon Avon Citizens Advice Bureau
"I have attended many trainings of trainers, including some at university level. This by far the best one and the easiest to apply quickly to my practice. Thanks!"Isabelle Karimov, Childbirth Educator
"J-P delivered the course with good humour, tremendous patience and deep knowledge. Highly recommended. Thank you!"Lynn Ratcliffe, NCT / Birmingham Women's Hospital
"I can't recommend this course with Jean-Paul enough. We all benefitted from the two day session."Bridget Supple, NCT / Birmingham Women's Hospital
"A pratical method to upscale any training program to become more useful and 'learnable' to the learners."Janine King, Calmer Birth & Beyond
"Although I'm an experienced facilitator, this course gave me opportunities to refresh my knowledge and to find out some more useful tips for invigorating my courses."Sue Woollett, Antenatal Teacher
BACK of the Room soon. In the mean time, if you would like to be notified of upcoming events, please register.